I am honored that I was named one of La Mandraka‘s fifteen Very Inspiring Bloggers in the world of WordPress! Thank you so much! I hope to continue to be inspirational, and take my fellow bloggers on an enjoyable journey through life with me. As part of this award, I’m supposed to tell 7 facts about me:
- I love school
- I love art – impressionism, abstract expressionism, and urban art are my favorites
- I’m terrified of heights
- I want to go on a tornado chasing tour someday. It’s at the top of my bucket list.
- My children are my life (obviously) & I’m a proud Air Force mom & soon to be um… this word is sooooo hard to say… a grandmother? We say an “Yvie” instead at my house. I’m barely in my 40′s, so the “G” word is too much for me.
- My dream car is a 1969 Shelby GT 500 convertible. My favorite date of all time was going to the Ron Pratt museum.
- I have a balanced brain. Until recently, I have overloaded my left half with math. Now I try to focus more on photography, digital design and paint to balance out my brain. I know it sounds crazy, but I’m hoping it will prevent getting Alzheimer’s like my dad (his mom & sister) had. He was a CPA. My mom is an artist. She doesn’t have it. I know, wishful thinking…
And to pass the Very Inspiring Blogger Award award along, my nominees for my top 15 inspirational blogs in the WordPress Blogosphere (in no particular order) are:
I also finally had the chance to play with some orchids I bought last week. I can’t believe they’re still hanging in there, and they’re blooming like crazy! I had a blast testing out the D300s and playing with some textures in Photoshop. I’m one step closer to adding 43 new images to my collection available at RedBubble; just click on the image to go directly to the store. Let me know what you think!